Woman succumbs to burns

 A 24-year-old woman succumbed to burn injuries at Victoria Hospital on Monday. Sarala was the wife of Venkatesh, a cobbler and a resident of Nayandahalli quarters in Byatrayanapura.

The police said the incident occurred on March 12 when Sarala was cooking at her house and the pump stove suddenly exploded. She sustained 30% burns on her chest and neck. Sarala was since then being treated at Victoria Hospital. On Monday night, she succumbed to her injuries, police said. Sarala’s body was shifted to the mortuary for postmortem. Byatrayanapura police have registered a case of unnatural death.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry