Fire in Shastri Bhawan

Fire in Shastri Bhawan

Fire in Shastri Bhawan

A fire today broke out in Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air conditioner, police said.

The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

In 2014, a fire broke out on the same floor.

Shastri Bhawan accommodates ministries of Law, Information and Broadcasting, Human Resources Development, Corporate Affairs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)