Why is cow’s milk a must for kids?

true orfalse?

High in potassium and calcium, milk can improve bone and teeth health, preventing fractures and other bone diseases.

Is your child a fussy eater? Are mealtimes a struggle? Fret not. A glass of cow’s milk will just do the trick. Here’s why:

A complete food: Milk contains high-quality protein with all nine essential amino acids. It is made up of 80% casein protein, which slowly releases protein at regular interval of time while remaining 20% is whey, which is easily digestible and helps to build muscle mass, repair body tissues and fight against infections.

High in nutrients: High in potassium and calcium, milk can improve bone and teeth health, preventing fractures and other bone diseases. Since, cow’s milk is also a rich source of choline, an important nutrient for the synthesis of neurotransmitter acetylcholine that plays important role in regulating mood, memory, and intelligence. A glass of cow’s milk every day will ensure a reduced risk of osteoporosis, depression, chronic fatigue, muscle pain, hypertension, and cancer.

Best for growth: A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that children who consumed cow’s milk were taller than those who consumed plant-based or other types of animal milk. Cow milk is a good source of B vitamins that ensure healthy functioning of the brain, nervous system and sleep-wake cycles. 

(The author is an expert at Momspresso)

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry

Comments:

Why is cow’s milk a must for kids?

0 comments

Write the first review for this !