Youth electrocuted on Ullal Dargah premises

The deceased is Yusuf, a resident of Adkare Padpu. Representation image

A youngster died of electrocution while at work on the Ullal Dargah premises on Monday evening.

The deceased is Yusuf, a resident of Adkare Padpu.

He is said to have been working at laying an asbestos sheet on a building on the premises when he came in contact with live wire.

Fine imposed

The railway officials have imposed a fine on a railway activist travelling without ticket from Kabaka Puttur to Mangaluru.

The discrepancy was detected during ticket checking.

The person called himself a railway activist and a former member of the Railway Development Committee, but the officer demanded that the he produce the pass.

Bowing to pressure from the railway officials, the person paid the cost of the ticket which was Rs 15 and a fine of Rs 250 in addition.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry

Comments:

Youth electrocuted on Ullal Dargah premises

0 comments

Write the first review for this !