Boy who spotted lizard refuses to eat

Two of the 103 children from the government orphanage, who took ill following food poisoning on Sunday night, continue to be treated in the Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health. Others have been discharged. 

The children from the Sarkari Balamandira, Siddapur, had eaten rice and sambar, which had a lizard in it. 

The two children still in the hospital have symptoms of illness, including stomach pain, heartburn and weakness. Doctors conducted blood tests and an ultrasound scan on one of the boys who complained of severe stomach pain. The other boy, who was the first to find the lizard in the food, refused to eat anything on Tuesday. 

Dr Naveen Benakappa, the director of the government-run hospital, said the boys were fine but showed psychological symptoms. They are likely to be discharged on Wednesday, he added.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry

Comments:

Boy who spotted lizard refuses to eat

0 comments

Write the first review for this !