Plastic godown gutted in dawn fire

A major fire broke out in a plastic godown at the Nayandahalli junction on Mysuru Road, West Bengaluru, on Sunday morning.  

Five fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flames shortly after a call came around 6 am.   The godown  - a shed built on a 30X40 site  - had  stored  plastic items. There was no electricity supply. The fire brigade has ruled out short circuit as the cause of the fire.  A resident told fire officers the flames possibly started after  some people lit a fire to beat the cold. The godown's owner is yet to be identified.  

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)