Fire chars building in Indiranagar

Electrical equipment, computers, air-conditioners, furniture, wooden window and other goods were destroyed when a fire broke out in the first floor of a four-storey commercial complex in Indiranagar on Sunday morning.

Electrical short-circuit is said to have caused the fire. The value of the materials destroyed is stated to be around Rs 3.50 lakh.

A passerby noticed thick smoke and flames inside Ahluwalia Contracts India Private Limited located on the first floor of SRS Plaza in Indiranagar second phase, around 5.35 am, and alerted the fire force. A total of seven fire tenders were pressed into service.

The firemen put off the fire around 6.45 pm, said the fire force staff. The fire force staff received seven fire alert calls on Sunday. The remaining six fire alert calls were about grass catching fire, the staff added.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry