Fire in CGO complex building in Delhi, no casualties


The blaze broke out in the first floor of the Electronic Niketan building at 3:45 am and 23 fire tenders were rushed to the area, fire brigade officials said. It took the fire tenders nearly four hours to put out the blaze. The fire was apparently caused by a short circuit.

No was injured in the fire. CGO complex houses several government offices.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry