Kailash Bar: What caused the fire?

Kailash Bar: What caused the fire?
Among the devices inside were a fridge, digital video recorder connected to CCTV cameras, and a UPS with batteries.

The police suspect the fire was caused by a short circuit.

The Electrical Inspectorate and experts from the Forensic Science Laboratory will investigate the cause of the fire, police said.

Room infested

For about a week, the five employees had been retiring at night at the bar as their room on the second floor was infested with bedbugs and rats.
DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)