Anganwadi assistant causes burn to kid, dismissed

The child that suffered burns in its leg at an anganwadi centre in Mysuru on Wednesday.

Deputy Director for Women and Child Welfare K Radha on Wednesday dismissed an anganwadi assistant for allegedly inflicting burns on a child.

Anganwadi assistant Neelamma allegedly caused burns on a three-year-old child for relieving inside the centre.

According to the child’s parents, Neelamma heated a knife on an LPG stove and placed it on the child’s leg for passing urine inside the centre.

The villagers staged a protest against the assistant and demanded her dismissal.

The officer, who visited the spot, dismissed Neelamma from service.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 1

    Angry

Comments:

Anganwadi assistant causes burn to kid, dismissed

0 comments

Write the first review for this !