Woman dies after consuming acid

.

A 60-year-old woman died after drinking cleaning solution, mistaking it for water.

The deceased Aryamal works at a cemetery near Berlie street and is a resident of Langford Town.

The police said Aryamal left home at 6.30 am and was back at the cemetery by the afternoon. She found a bottle of liquid and drank it without knowing it was a solution to clean granite slabs. She later complained of abdominal pain and had her stomach washed at a nearby nursing home, but she died at 6.45 pm.

The Ashoknagar police have filed a case of unnatural death and are investigating the incident further. Aryamal is survived by a son.

Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Who will win the battle royale of the Lok Sabha Elections 2019


Get real-time news updates, views and analysis on Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on Deccanherald.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-2019 


Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram with #DHPoliticalTheatre for live updates on the Indian general elections 2019.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 2

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 1

    Angry

Comments:

Woman dies after consuming acid

0 comments

Write the first review for this !